PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018- Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences- PGIMS Rohtak Jobs (PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment) – recently invited applications for some 197 Posts for Non-Teaching Post. Interested candidates can check all details on their official website www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in. Applicants are requested to carefully read all the information related to these”PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment” posts before qualifying their forms such as qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules. All details are given below.
PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018 Details-
|Post Name||No.of Vacancy||Payscale|
|Non-Teaching||197 Posts||15,600 – 39,100/-, Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-|
Detail of Group A & B Non-Teaching Posts & Qualification-
- Deputy Registrar- 01 Post- ( i ) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scheme.
( ii ) Five years’ administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post in a Govt. Institute/ University recognized by the UGC/Medical College recognized by MCI OR Nine years of experience as an Asstt. Prof. in the Grade Pay of Rs. 6000 & above in a college/university with experience in education administration
- Controller of Finance- 01 Post- (i ) Chartered Accountant (CA) from a recognised institute/ organisation.
ii ) Ten years’ experience of working in the Finance and Accounts Department in a public Sector organization or in any other reputed institution/ organization.
- Deputy Medical Superintendent- 01 Post- (i ) A basic University qualification included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1948 (102 of 1956).
ii ) M.H.A (Master in Hospital Administration) or a post Graduate Degree recognized as equivalent to M.H.A. by the Medical Council of Indian or MS/ MD or equivalent.
iii ) Minimum one-year working experience in a reputed Hospital after MS/MD/MHA or equivalent qualification and should have completed five years’ service after MBBS.
- Psychiatrist- 01 Post– (i ) MBBS from any Institute/University recognized by MCI. (ii ) Must be registered under the State Council/ MCI. (iii ) MD/DPM.
- Accounts Officer- 01 Post- (i) CA from a recognized institute/ organization OR SAS with 8 years’ experience in the SAS cadre.
ii) 5 Years’ experience of working in the Finance and Accounts Department in a Govt/Public Sector organization.
- Medical Officer- 01 Post- (i ) Graduate in Medicine and Surgery of a recognized University or any recognized equivalent degree of any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
ii ) Must be registered with Haryana or Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council of India.
- Estate Officer- 01 Post- B.E./ B.Tech in Civil/Electrical/Engineering from a recognized University/Institute of repute with five years of work experience in building construction/maintenance from University/Institute· of repute/Govt. Department
- Chief Security Officer- 01 Post– Commissioned Officer, not below the rank of Captain of Indian Armed Forces or its equivalent in other Defence Forces.
- Section Officer- 01 Post – (i ) Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com.) with 60% marks (1st Division) from recognised University having 3 years’ experience in an organisation of repute OR Master Degree in Commerce (M.Com.) with 55% marks and having 3 years’ experience of accounts in an organisation of repute.
Detail of Group-C Non-Teaching Posts-
- Assistant Security Office- 03 Post- (i ) Graduate from a recognized university.
ii )Trained in Intelligence and Security work with minimum 5 years’ experience as Assistant Security Officer OR Personal Officer in a reputed firm)
- Data Entry Operator- 03 Post- Graduate with one-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer · Application from a recognized Institute/ University/ Govt. of Haryana.
Experience: One-year work experience in Data Entry Operator/Word Processing in Public Sector/ University/ Company· (Public Ltd.)
- Security Supervisor- 03 Post- Graduate qualification in any discipline.
- Clerk- 116 Post- (i ) Graduates from a recognized University (For ExServiceman having pensionable service and 111 class any certificate OR having Graduate Certificate issued by the competent authority of Defense Services)
ii ) Candidate will have to qualify a written test of language/General Knowledge of graduation standard as may be prescribed by the competent authority.
iii ) The candidate shall have a valid certificate of having qualified the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC) from HARTRON, HK.CL, NIBLT/DOAEC-C or any.other agency authorized by the Govt.
- Steno-Typist- 40 Post- Graduate from a recognized University with 80 w.p.m. speed in English Shorthand and ability to transcribe it at the speed of 15 w.p.m., 8 any of the% mistakes are permissible
- Pharmacist- 12 Post- (i ) 10+2 with Science subject
ii ) B. Pharmacy from an institute approved by Pharmacy Council of India & All India Council for Technical Education.
Age Limit- 18 – 42 Years
|Class/ Group of Post||General Category For Male||General Category For Female||Reserved Category of Haryana Domicile Only For Male||Reserved Category of Haryana Domicile For Female|
|Group-A||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||Rs. 250||Rs. 125|
|Group-B||Rs. 1000||Rs. 500||Rs. 250||Rs. 125|
|Group-C||Rs. 600||Rs. 300||Rs. 150||Rs. 75|
- Starting Date for Application: 18.10.2018
- Last date for Application: 11.12.2018
How To Apply-
Interested candidates may apply Online through PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment website form…
|Advt. Link||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Step To Apply PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment-
Download the notification and follow the instructions carefully
Click on Apply Online link & fill in the details.
Fill in the application form without errors.
Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
Save and Submit the application form.
Submit the application & make Online payments.
Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Submit the application & make Online payments.
About for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment ……..
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences or PGIMS Rohtak is an alumni therapeutic establishment in the city of Rohtak, India. The organization offers different courses in real strengths of pharmaceutical. Pt. B.D.Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak is arranged at a separation of around 240 km from Chandigarh and around 70 km from Delhi on Delhi-Hissar-Sirsa-Fazilka National Highway (NH-10). It is the main significant Institution for Medical Education and Research and a tertiary consideration place for arrangement of specific human services administrations not exclusively to the general population of the State of Haryana, yet in addition to those from Punjab, Rajasthan, Delhi and western U.P. The Institute was begun under the name of Medical College, Rohtak in 1960. We refresh when PGIMS Rohtak distribute another enrollment warning. Continue visiting for current and up and coming Rohtak Medical occupations notices for the year.
Why Sarkari Naukri weekly for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018?
This is a selective page for the Recruitment warning from PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018 for both Fresher and experienced Graduates and Students. We guarantee to tell all the most recent enlistment warning and Job openings from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences 2018 in this select Recruitment 2018 page for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment. We guarantee that none of the Job warnings gets passed up a great opportunity in our site and we encourage both fresher and experienced understudies to get Job notice on Latest “PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018” openings crosswise over India.
Apply Latest/Upcoming PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018 through Sarkari Naukri weekly
The PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018 opportunities are much of the time accessible in our Sarkari Naukri weekly.com All Jobs page. It is an ideal zone to accumulate the whole point by point data of Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs. To apply for ongoing PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment Jobs through Sarkari Naukri weekly.com makes less demanding as we in a flash refresh full data about the Total opportunity, Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Salary, Selection technique, Job Locations, Application system, Application charges, Last Date for application, Interview Dates of PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment Jobs. Get your day by day cautions for up and coming PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment Jobs 2018.
The most effective method to get Latest PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018
Sarkari Naukri weekly.com offers better importance of the pursuit of employment results which causes contender to land the positions they merit. Moment Updates with respect to Recruitment warning from PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2018 for both Fresher and experienced Graduates and Students are given. We Assure you that none of the activity alarms get passed up a major opportunity as our Sarkari Naukri weekly.com refreshes every single authority warning instantly as it gets distributed. Sarkari Naukri weekly.com gives work alarms to free of expense to every one of its supporters and you can apply for your coveted occupations and get set in your fantasy organizations.
Other Govt Jobs-